All classes are conducted by volunteer tutors, who offer programs drawing upon their own interests and expertise. We are always on the lookout for new class ideas, and we welcome and support new tutors.
The U3A Tutors Folder contains some important documents to assist tutors:
- Course proposal form
- Tutor’s handbook which includes guidelines for running classes
- Database tips
The Tutors Documents can be found by clicking on each document below.
- Acknowledgement Of Country
- Latest COVIDsafe Plan (Updated February 2023)
- Course Proposal Form [Electronic]
- Course Proposal Form [Manual]
- Database Guide for Tutors (Revised 2022)
- U3A Tutors’ Guide (Revised 2022)